The following sets out the terms and conditions on which you make use of the Not Your Average Party Bag website (“Our Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that by accessing our site and ordering any of our Products, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in their entirety.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
This website is operated by Not Your Average Party Bag (“we” and “us”).
“Buyer” refers to the party purchasing products from our site, in contract with the “seller” to acquire the products.
“Seller” refers to Not Your Average Party Bag.
1. Lead time – due to our bags being hand printed and many of our party bag items handmade to order, we require at least three weeks from the point of ordering through to the point of delivery. If a buyer’s event is within this time frame, we advise them to contact us before placing their order on our website to find out if we are able to fulfil the order earlier.
2. Our Products
2.1 Product Images – The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours and fabrics accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. All measurements given on our site are approximate.
2.2 Availiabilty – All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform the buyer by email as soon as possible if the Product they have ordered is not available. If no alternative is available, or the buyer does not agree to the alternative offered we will refund the order.
2.3 Use of Products – The buyers use of our Products is entirely their responsibility. We can accept no liability in any such regard.
3. Ordering – Buyers can order from our site via our online checkout process. Once we have received your order, you will receive a PayPal payment confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. It is your responsibility as the buyer to check the order details and advise us immediately of any errors or omissions. All orders are made to order so it is very important that any errors are highlighted at this stage. The buyer should contact us via email or telephone.
4. Personalised Orders – Where the buyer has requested personalisation of our products (applicable to certain products only), it is the buyers responsibility to ensure that the personalisation details they provide are correct. The buyer must ensure the wording, spelling and names provided are correct as the seller will use this detail to create the personalisation. The seller cannot be held responsible for personalisation that is incorrect when it accurately reflects the information provided by the buyer.
5. Cancellation Policy – As many of our products are made to order we cannot accept cancellations on orders that have been started. This includes orders that are being personalised and the buyer realises they have misspelt the wording provided.
6. Pricing – It may be necessary to change product prices from time to time. Any price changes will be updated on Our Site as soon as possible.
7. Delivery – We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 or 48 to deliver your order. We cannot accept liability or costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries that are caused by third parties or circumstances that are beyond our control. Your order will be delivered to the address that you have specified in your order. If any details are incorrect, we cannot be held liable for products not received.
8. Return of Products – We will only accept returns on products due to a fault. You must contact us via email, explaining the issue, before returning the items. The items must then be returned – in an unused state – using Royal Mail. Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on items that have been personalised incorrectly – due to the buyer providing inaccurate information.
You agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this website or any information contained in it.
The copyright in the material contained in the Not Your Average Party Bag website belongs to Not Your Average Party Bag. All rights are reserved by Not Your Average Party Bag. Except solely for your own personal and non commercial use in accordance with the law no part of this website may be copied, performed in public, published, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of Not Your Average Party Bag.
To the extent permitted by law, Not Your Average Party Bag shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this website. While Not Your Average Party Bag has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct at the time of going live, Not Your Average Party Bag cannot be held responsible for any errors and omissions or any information which may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date. Whilst Not Your Average Party Bag tries to ensure all content is correct, it cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions.
Links to Other Websites
It is not possible for us to review the content of all of the web sites to which this website links and we can not be held liable for their content. Users of this website link to other websites at their own risk and use those websites according to the terms and conditions of use of those websites.